Create an account and sign in
1. Go to trials.clinicalnet.com using any internet browser and click Sign in/Create Account.
2. Click Sign in as Sponsor User.
3. If you don’t have a Clinical Net account for Sponsor User, click Create Sponsor User Account. If you already have an account, skip point 4.
4. Fill in the required fields and click Create Sponsor User Account, and validate your email address by clicking Verify Your Email on the email you received in your inbox or spam folder.
5. If you already have an account, click Sign in as Sponsor User, enter your email address and password and click Sign in.
6. Enter the verification code or One Time Password (OTP) that you received in your inbox or spam folder, and click Verify.
Connect your clinical trials
7. You are now logged in as Sponsor User. Click Connect.
8. Search your clinical trial by using the filters and click Connect.
9. Your trial is now connected.
10. Open the trial page and scroll down to locations. Click Connect near the trial sites that you want to start receiving candidates.
11. Enter the details of the main contact person in the clinical trial site and click Connect.
12. The main contact in the clinical trial site will then receive an email requesting to connect to Clinical Net.