Create an account and sign in
1. Go to trials.clinicalnet.com using any internet browser and click Sign in/Create Account.
2. Click Sign in as User.
3. If you don’t have a Clinical Net account, click Create User Account. If you already have an account, move to point 6.
4. Fill in the required fields and click Create User Account.
5. Validate your email address by clicking Verify Your Email on the email you received in your inbox or spam folder.
6. If you already have an account, click Sign in as User, enter your email address and password and click Sign in.
7. Enter the verification code or One Time Password (OTP) that you received in your inbox or spam folder, and click Verify.
Connect to the clinical trial site
10. Keep answering questions until the Eligibility Score goes above 40% and then click Referral.
11. In the popup, select the preferred location (clinical trial site) and click Next.
12. Select Candidate’s Medical Team and enter the patient’s name or initials. Acknowledge you have consent from the patient or power of attorney, accept the Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions and click Next.
13. You have the option to upload medical documents related to your condition. Click Next.
Monitor enrolment for your patients
15. On the home page, click Monitor.
16. On the Monitor Enrolment page, click on the Monitor Enrolment icon.