Create an account and sign in
1. Go to trials.clinicalnet.com using any internet browser and click Sign in.
2. Sign in using your credentials or sign up if you don’t have an account yet.
3. If you sign up, you will have to validate your email address by clicking Verify Your Email on the email you received in your inbox.
4. When you sign in, it will ask you to enter the verification code or One Time Password (OTP) that you received in your inbox or spam folder, and click Verify.
Connect to the clinical trial site
7. Keep answering questions until the Eligibility Score goes above 40% and then click Connect.
8. In the popup, select the preferred location (clinical trial site) and click Next.
9. Indicate if you are a Candidate or a Candidate’s Carer. Provide the name and email address of one of the Candidate’s medical team members. Accept the Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions and click Next.
10. You have the option to upload medical documents related to your condition. Click Next.
11. Your and your team’s details are sent to the clinical trial team of your preferred location. They will get in touch soon to start the pre-enrolment process.